Sunday 17 January 2010

Day 60 || End of Trip

Never had thought two months have gone so past and I am on my way back to home. Really glad that I have taken this trip, meet many new friends and people and done things which I would not have done.

Few days before Yvonne's and my official departure, Tomo suggested to have a dinner together - to celebrate after-exam party for some of the AIESEC-ers and farewell dinner. I think this is the first time I ever joined the local AIESEC activity during my stay in Taiwan >.< (can't help it hehe). Went to dinner at 1,2,3 Restaurant near Hsin Chu Train Station and head for a K-session near Tong Men Market till 3.00 am. (now that I think back...I don't know how I survived that long)

Before the K-session ended, Yi Hong suggested an emotional sharing period. As this is probably my first appearance from the many locally run activity, passing goodbye message to someone who you met for a day ... is bit too sudden (for me anyway). It was a bit funny to see how some stumbled on words to say during their turn, I would too if I were them or even worse since I tend to shy away from emotionally-involved activity.

In the afternoon, Mr Lin finally given me his Shuan Ming (Life Predicition) results. But sigh...no matter how much I beg him to give me more, he always reject. One and only thing he said for me to watch out was the year of 2015. Mm..whether his prediction comes true or not, let time decides (hopefully comes true though :) ).

Looking back at 2009, there has been many things where I felt I had many blessings from God.

Though this might be a very random post, I would still like to share it. I still remember the very first time I watched "The Secret” - I was so thrilled about it, but had never thought of how it changed some of my perceptive. Maybe to many, they might think it is a bullish thinking to just wish and hope it came true. However, I had never thought that wishing is that simple. When one wished of something, he/she will naturally do actions that let them achieve their aim.

Going on a DT trip in Taiwan, attending Robert Kiyosaki’s seminar, getting to know more about God, watching fireworks performance on a ferris wheel ride, to do live trading.Maybe to some, this is just a simple wish…but…to experience all those in a year has definitely made my life even more blessed. Can’t wait to see what was prepared for me in 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment