Thursday 19 November 2009

Day 1 || Hsin Chu The Wind City

The weather was windy and cold today as I walked around National Jiao Tong University in Taiwan, Hsin Chu. A day has passed since I first started my AIESEC exchange to do a development trainee ship. It has been such an indescribable trip! I finally met my IGX Manager, Kate and few others AIESEC members such as Chris, Penny, Charlotte, Oliver, Angus, Alan, Peggy, Jenny, Jerry, Leon and Steven. Weew... I hope that I could actually remember each of them. Introduced to many people at once has always not been my forte, especially that huge of number!
Spending the whole afternoon with them, I finally meet my TN XD - Kiki .. though she would definitely prefer me to call her "Liu" Si Chang.
Met her whole family and will be staying with them for 2 months to do the exchange at Gukanglang Village

As in for what my job is going to be? It still another journey for me to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment